Deal Ended: Thank you for participating!
“Black Friday” seems to start earlier and earlier each year, doesn’t it? That takes away some of the magic but the good news is that online discounts are as strong as ever – at least here at ChurchThemes.com. So, here we are just slightly early having a lot of fun giving our biggest discount ever. Never have we created a coupon that saves this much. I hope you will take advantage of it by upgrading or joining us for the first time.
Get 35% off right now
Just enter coupon code BFCM2020 at checkout to redeem your discount (expires Wednesday, December 2).
- 35% off any of our Packages (all themes and more)
- 35% off a purchase of Church Content Pro (get more features)
- 35% off any Upgrade to a package or Church Content Pro (prorated)
Consider these reasons for taking advantage of our deal today.
- This is our biggest discount ever offered. There is no better time to buy or upgrade (upgrades are prorated and discounted).
- You can refresh your website by switching to a newer theme. Upgrade your individual theme to one of our Packages for access to all themes, including Jubilee and Saved.
- Make use of the powerful Pro features included with our Church Content Pro add-on (included with the Pro Package).
- Upgrade your Starter Package to our Pro Package. It’s our most popular package and includes everything (all themes, Church Content Pro and Premium Support).
And, a tremendous deal from our recommended host…
Disclosure: We are a SiteGround affiliate and will receive a commission if you sign up through the link below. We’ve partnered with them because they are the best WordPress host for churches.
SiteGround is our recommended WordPress host. They are offering 75% off your first year of WordPress hosting when you switch to them (free migration included). Their deal begins on Black Friday itself (such restraint) and ends the following Wednesday, so it’s a bit shorter than our deal. Still, you have plenty of time to take advantage of it. Here are the reasons we recommend SiteGround.
- Our customers chose them as their favorite
- They are recommended by WordPress.org
- We have used them ourselves and appreciate what they provide
- They help with general WordPress issues (most hosts do not)
- Best value for managed WordPress hosting (compare WP Engine at $25/mo)
- Very good support and features (email hosting also included)
In case you’re wondering which plan to pick, start with the cheapest. Most of our customers using SiteGround are on the StartUp plan. You can always upgrade to the next level if needed, but the 10 GB plan is sufficient for churches more often than not (average storage use among our customers is under 10 GB). Probably about one-third will need to upgrade to 20 GB later.
Did you hear about WP Livestream?
Our friend Nathan (who is also our customer) at WP Livestream is offering a 25% discount for Black Friday. Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to get this deal. WP Livestream is a very useful plugin for today’s churches for a number of reasons.
- Live streaming is essential this year (no thanks to COVID)
- Save time by auto-embedding your stream when your service goes live
- It works with Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Vimeo and Twitch
- You can also use it with Facebook and YouTube to “Premiere” pre-recorded services
- Embedding Facebook Live is practically impossible without a plugin like WP Livestream
- As a pastor and web designer, Nathan knows a church’s needs
We are not receiving a commission from WP Livestream. This is simply a good tool worth sharing. And we’d love to hear how you like it in combination with our solution. Eventually, we’ll offer features similar to WP Livestream as a part of our WP Sermons plugin.
Questions? Please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you.
Enjoy your week!