Our mission at ChurchThemes.com is to help churches build attractive, full-featured websites for the purpose of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This is accomplished by providing churches with WordPress themes, guides and one-on-one support.
It’s possible you’ve heard of WordPress since it now powers over 30% of the world’s websites, making it by far the most widely used tool for building and managing websites. It’s made for regular people (just point and click your way around) and the cost is zero thanks to countless hours of web development donated by professionals and capable enthusiasts over the last ten years.
What we do is make themes that give your WordPress-powered website a church look and feel. Our themes have customization options for changing colors, fonts, adding your logo, etc. That way you can make your site unique. No coding or design skill is necessary. Our plugin adds features to WordPress for managing church-related content such as sermons, events, staff and locations. WordPress itself already has pages, photo galleries, a blog and other useful features.
What this means is that your church can build a very good website that’s easy to update and without the need for a hefty budget. You also own the website due to the free and open nature of WordPress. You can understand what’s involved in getting setup by reading our How To page.
Making it Easy
The people running those millions upon millions of websites powered by WordPress are not all geniuses. Even so, we’re here to help you make your church website. Just Contact Us with any questions you have.
- No coding or design skill necessary
- Step-by-step Guides
- Starter website content to get you started
- One-on-one support by email
- One-click theme updates for improvements
Doing it Right
There are several aspects of “doing it right” in our book. This is how we do business.
Treating Customers Right
- Clear Pricing with no hidden fees or terms
- Money back guarantee for any reason (no questions asked)
- Prompt, courteous support and a transparent Support Policy
Making Products Right
- We respect WordPress Coding Standards
- We follow best practices in WordPress development and web development in general
- Our themes are 100% GPL licensed like WordPress itself
Running a Business Right
We believe in running a sustainable business. That means no unrealistic offers like “lifetime support” or “unlimited sites”. We will not make promises that we cannot keep. Our business model has been carefully thought out in order for us to do well enough to be here for you tomorrow.
Customers are sometimes interested in knowing what we believe about God, the Bible and salvation. Please see our Belief Statement which expresses the beliefs held by our owner.
- Keep an eye on our Blog. It’s this story continued.
- Join our Newsletter for new themes and features plus previews and tips.
- Contact us any time with your thoughts, suggestions and questions.