We are pleased to announce that both our Church Content Pro add-on and new “All in One” Packages are ready for you to use — and we are offering a 20% discount to kick things off. Additionally, our website has been improved throughout and every theme and plugin that we provide has been updated.
Church Content Pro
Church Content Pro adds extra features to our Church Content plugin to make your work easier and to help attract more visitors.
- Sermon Podcasting – Forget the Feedburner hassle. Now you can easily setup a fine-tuned podcast that works direct from your site to iTunes, Google Play and others. See our new New Podcasting Guide.
- Recurring Events – More Recurrence Options are available than before. You can now set events to recur on multiple weeks of a month (including the fifth week) or on multiple days of a week.
- Event Date Exclusions – Now events can be set to Exclude Dates for holidays, weather-related closings and other irregularities. We have had so many requests for this.
- Enhanced SEO – Flip this on to help Increase Your Traffic by automatically generating Schema.org Structured Data (JSON-LD) for Google and other search engines to use.
- Location Memory – Save time adding new events with location autocomplete and the ability to select previously used locations. Auto-enabled when Pro is installed.
- Wording & URL Settings – For example, you can easily rename “Sermons” to “Messages”. You can also change wording in URLs (e.g. yourname.com/messages/title/).
- Agency Mode – Agencies and freelancers using an Ultimate Package can Simplify License Management for their clients.
You can Purchase Pro as part of a package that also includes all themes or you can buy the plugin by itself. If you already have a theme license (or Custom Recurring Events) then you may Upgrade from that at a prorated price.
20% Discount: Use coupon code SAVE20 to get a discount on Pro today.
“All in One” Packages
See our three new Packages. Things are a lot more convenient now. Gone are the days of separate purchases with separate license keys and renewal dates. You now get access to all themes (and optionally the Pro plugin) including new releases with a single license key and subscription. Try out any theme and switch to a new release later.
- Starter Package – All Themes, Church Content Plugin, Standard Support (1 Site).
- Pro Package – Everything in Starter plus Church Content Pro and Premium Support.
- Ultimate Package – Everything in Pro with a license for use on multiple websites.
You can Upgrade your existing theme license to a package to get access to all themes and the Pro plugin. Upgrades are prorated, as you’d expect. Otherwise, you may continue using and renewing your single theme license as usual.
Get 20% Off: Use coupon code SAVE20 today to save big on any package or upgrade.
We’ve taken this launch as an opportunity to improve our website in a few ways.
- Our website’s design and content has been refreshed.
- We’re making it easier for churches to get started building a new website.
- Your Account area has been improved with easier management and invoices.
Theme & Plugin Updates
All of our themes and plugins have been updated with support for the Pro plugin and with other improvements. You can update by going to Dashboard > Updates in WordPress.
- Our Church Content plugin has been updated to Version 2.0.
- Theme Changelogs: Saved 1.2, Maranatha 1.6, Exodus 2.3, Resurrect, 2.4.
- Our themes and plugins now support the Gutenberg beta (Classic Editor recommended for live websites until WordPress 5.0).
Note: Basic event recurrence is grandfathered for websites created October 2, 2018 or earlier. Church Content Pro can be used for recurring events on sites created after this date.
What has gone into Pro and Packages is very much a result of hearing the needs of our customers. We are grateful for your feedback and invite you to keep letting us know what you’d like to see in the future.
Have questions? We’re always glad to help! Just send a message to us.