There are several ways you can show your live video stream on a page. In general we suggest following your live stream provider’s instructions.
- Check with your live stream provider to see if they have a WordPress plugin (check the plugin directory too)
- If your provider gives you an embed code, paste it into your content using the Custom HTML block.
Here are some options to explore:
- YouTube Live and Facebook Live are both free. Vimeo Live is a popular paid service.
- Consider the WP Livestream plugin for automatically embedding Facebook Live and YouTube Live. Use coupon code CHURCHTHEMES for a 25% discount.
- Also see the Live Stream Church plugin (free and paid versions)
- Church Platform Online is a free service that helps you live stream more effectively (includes chat).
- See 10 Church Live Streaming Providers to Consider for some church-focused solutions.