There’s nothing more exciting for us than to launch a new WordPress theme for churches. We quietly released Saved last week and are making the big announcement today. This is hands-down our most sophisticated WordPress theme — yet it’s as easy to use as our existing line of themes. To make things even sweeter, we’re also offering a 25% discount to the first users.
A Smarter Homepage for Your Church Website
What stands out most about Saved is its homepage. As user habits change so must your church’s website.
Today’s users scroll for information so sliders are out and long homepages are in. Our last theme, Maranatha, takes this into consideration by letting you add section widgets to the homepage and has been very popular. With Saved, you can use any widget on the homepage! This lets you create a very custom homepage for your new church website.
More Great Features in Saved
Saved has all the same content features of our other themes for sermons, events and so on. Here’s a taste of what’s unique to our new theme.
- Widget-based homepage builder using native WordPress features
- Use any widget on the homepage, many with custom appearance settings
- Real-time preview for homepage creation in the WordPress Customizer
- No complicated or expensive page builder plugin needed
- Automated pro design — colors, font sizes, images, columns, etc. auto-adjust
- A more current social icon font is used (we plan to update earlier themes)
- Two-level footer menu — a first for our themes
- Customization options for all-caps headings, accent lines, etc.
- Menu highlights — make any top-level stand out like “New Here” in the demo
- Video background, image or color when choose to use Section widget at top
- Sermon, event and other archives use an elegant summary card grid
- Subtle animations effects “wow” visitors on load and scroll (can be disabled)
Save 25% on Saved Today
We’re giving you a 25% discount on Saved through Friday, August 4th. The regular price is $129. Your price today is only $96. The discount is automatically applied.
Tell us what you think. Are you excited to build a new church website with Saved?