These “Terms and Conditions” set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the churchthemes.com Affiliate Program (the “Program”) provided by DreamDolphin Media, LLC, d/b/a churchthemes.com (“churchthemes.com”). The Program is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms contained herein. Your application to and participation in the Program constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
An approved application is required for participation in the Program. churchthemes.com reserves the right to approve or reject any application. Applications that do not satisfy the requirements and restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions or that are otherwise not deemed to be suitable for participation in the Program will be rejected. The decision to approve or reject an application is in churchthemes.com’s sole discretion.
All applicants and approved affiliates must meet the following requirements.
- Have an established, reputable website that is:
- Relevant to churches and/or WordPress
- Useful, original and substantial (no affiliate spam sites)
- Satisfy FTC disclosure requirements and other applicable laws and regulations. The following resources will be useful to you.
- Promote churchthemes.com in a transparent, legal and honest manner.
- Represent us specifically and only as “churchthemes.com”. That is our legal name and the only name we use. We are not “ChurchThemes.com” or “ChurchThemes”.
Program participants agree not to engage in the following practices.
- Promotion on coupon, deal, cash back, rewards or incentive sites.
- Making purchases using your own affiliate links or referring clients who are paying you.
- Using “churchthemes.com” or trademarked and brand terms in pay-per-click or similar advertisements, whether as keyword bidding terms or in titles, descriptions and URL’s. Brand terms include but are not limited to “churchthemes.com” and the names of our themes, plugins and other products or services. The use of these terms are reserved for our own use. Instead, you may use generic terms such as “Church WordPress Themes”.
- False advertising or otherwise misleading claims (including fake coupon codes).
- “Black hat” affiliate marketing practices including but not limited to spamming (whether by email or other means) and cookie stuffing.
- Promotion on websites with sexually explicit, violent, vulgar, illegal or offensive content, as determined by churchthemes.com.
Violations will result in the immediate suspension or termination from the Program.
Commission tracking is handled by ShareASale. A sale originating from an affiliate link generates 30% commission.
Affiliate links set tracking cookies with a life of 90 days. This means the user has that much time to make a purchase that results in a commission. If the user clears cookies or does not have browser settings that allow cookies, the referral cannot be tracked and the commission will not occur.
There is a maximum of one commission per referral. Multiple orders following a single referral will not result in multiple commissions.
Commissions on sales that are refunded or that result in chargebacks will be voided.
Affiliates agree not to refer themselves in order to obtain savings on their own purchases.
Payment is handled by ShareASale and occurs monthly by check or direct deposit when ShareASale’s minimum required balance is met.
churchthemes.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate affiliates that have previously been approved for the Program. Reasons for termination include but are not limited to failure to satisfy the requirements and restrictions of these Terms and Conditions, engaging in practices deemed to be improper or reduced quality of website(s) on which affiliate links are placed. The decision to suspend or terminate an affiliate is in churchthemes.com’s sole discretion.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
churchthemes.com is not responsible for unintended consequences resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the Program. The Program does not constitute an offer or contract. You agree to use the Program at your own risk. CHURCHTHEMES.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, GRAPHICS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY CHURCHTHEMES.COM, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, GRAPHICS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY CHURCHTHEMES.COM, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, GRAPHICS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, GRAPHICS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, FROM CHURCHTHEMES.COM. churchthemes.com does not guarantee that the Program will be available and accessible at any time or for any length of time. churchthemes.com reserves the right to permanently or temporarily make the Program unavailable or inaccessible. By using the Program, you agree to indemnify churchthemes.com and its owners from any liability directly or indirectly resulting from the use or inability to use the Program.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction
All claims arising out of the use of the Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your present state or country of residence. Any and all claims, legal proceeding or litigation brought against churchthemes.com in connection with the use of the Program will be brought exclusively in Tarrant County, Texas. You hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Terms and Conditions Modification
churchthemes.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Program is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Program constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
You can send e-mail to churchthemes.com with any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions by submitting the contact form at https://churchthemes.com/contact/.