This guide covers features that are unique to Resurrect and not covered in the general guides.
- 1 Homepage
- 2 Image Sizes
- 3 Translations
- 4 Demo Media
- 5 Common Questions
- 6 Changelog
- 6.1 2.7 (May 17, 2019)
- 6.2 2.6 (March 12, 2019)
- 6.3 2.5.4 (January 28, 2019)
- 6.4 2.5.3 (January 18, 2019)
- 6.5 2.5.2 (January 15, 2019)
- 6.6 2.5.1 (January 9, 2019)
- 6.7 2.5 (December 5, 2018)
- 6.8 2.4.2 (October 11, 2018)
- 6.9 2.4.1 (October 5, 2018)
- 6.10 2.4 (October 1, 2018)
- 6.11 2.3.1 (November 15, 2017)
- 6.12 2.3 (September 12, 2017)
- 6.13 2.2.1 (March 3, 2017)
- 6.14 2.2 (March 3, 2017)
- 6.15 2.1.2 (September 27, 2016)
- 6.16 2.1.1 (September 14, 2016)
- 6.17 2.1 (September 7, 2016)
- 6.18 2.0 (June 30, 2016)
- 6.19 1.9.2 (May 17, 2016)
- 6.20 1.9.1 (December 11, 2015)
- 6.21 1.9 (October 27, 2015)
- 6.22 1.8.4 (September 10, 2015)
- 6.23 1.8.3 (August 17, 2015)
- 6.24 1.8.2 (April 30, 2015)
- 6.25 1.8.1 (March 11, 2015)
- 6.26 1.8 (March 9, 2015)
- 6.27 1.7.1 (March 5, 2015)
- 6.28 1.7 (March 4, 2015)
- 6.29 1.6.1 (January 26, 2015)
- 6.30 1.6 (January 7, 2015)
- 6.31 1.5 (December 18, 2014)
- 6.32 1.4.3 (October 9, 2014)
- 6.33 1.4.2 (October 2, 2014)
- 6.34 1.4.1 (June 4, 2014)
- 6.35 1.4 (June 4, 2014)
- 6.36 1.3.1 (May 16, 2014)
- 6.37 1.3 (April 17, 2014)
- 6.38 1.2 (March 17, 2014)
- 6.39 1.1.2 (February 5, 2014)
- 6.40 1.1.1 (January 20, 2014)
- 6.41 1.1 (December 5, 2013)
- 6.42 1.0.8 (September 23, 2013)
- 6.43 1.0.7 (September 19, 2013)
See the Resurrect Homepage guide.
Most admin areas that accept an image upload show the size that the image will be cropped/resized to. For absolute control, you can manually resize your images beforehand.
450×100 is the maximum recommended size. Logos will never show wider than 450 pixels. The height can be greater than 100 pixels but that is a comfortable height.
The logo image is not resized upon uploading so it is important to resize it beforehand. You may want to read the HiDPI Logo instructions as well.
Post & Page Images
- Post Featured Image – 400×400 (on posts, sermons, events, etc.)
- Page Featured Image – 960×250 (banner showing at top of a page)
- Homepage Slide – 960×480
- Highlight Widget – 600×410
Please read Customizer: Background for information.
Gallery photos and photos embedded in content can be any size and the theme will show a resized version for more optimal viewing but the originals are stored on the server. Since digital camera photos can be several megabytes, you may want to resize photos to no more than 1024×1024 before uploading.
- English (en_US)
- Spanish / Español (es_ES and es_MX) by Elisur Rodríguez Cremades and Iglesia Evangélica Bautista de Zaragoza
- German / Deutsch (de_DE) by Dirk Hoffmann, Urban Life Church, Michael Hindahl and Evangelisch-Freikirchliche Gemeinde Hannover-Walderseestraße
- French / Français (fr_FR) by Alexandre Koper and Bonnenouvelle.fr
- Portuguese / Português do Brasil (pt_BR) by Ministre.com.br
- Dutch / Nederlands (nl_NL) by Het Kruispunt, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
- Swedish / Svenska (sv_SE) by Emil Jonzon (about 60% complete)
- Finnish / Suomi (fi) by Kaj Kiviniemi
- Norwegian / Norsk bokmål (nb_NO) by Elias Daniel Sjøen
The photos and videos used in the theme’s demo are not licensed for distribution and not included with the theme. You can obtain your own licenses if you are interested in using any them on your site. See our Stock Photo Recommendations for others.
- Preacher 6
- Farmer and farm
- Pushpin on map
- Young adult study
- Young Family
- One man and field of summer grass
- Holy Bible
Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
- How can I change Resurrect’s colors?
- Why do widgets at the bottom of Resurrect’s homepage not show in the order I expect?
- Why do only two widget columns show at the bottom of my Resurrect homepage?
- Why do I see a light or dark flash before my background image loads?
- Why doesn’t my background color show with Resurrect?
Please see the Updates guide for instructions on how to update the theme.
2.7 (May 17, 2019)
Compatibility Update: This release maintains compatibility with WordPress 5.2.
Blog Post: Compatibility Updates for WordPress 5.2
- Update framework to 2.6.2 (includes changes in 2.6.1)
- Style new blocks in WordPress 5.2: Calendar, RSS, Tag Cloud, Search and Kindle
- Make Kindle block responsive
- Update styling for Cover block which in WordPress 5.2 allows blocks within
- Update styling for quote block in WordPress 5.2
- Adjust paragraph block styling, dropcaps and coloring for WordPress 5.2
- Make Classic Block styling match frontend in WordPress 5.2
- Update styling for various other blocks changed in WordPress 5.2
- Adjust body and heading font sizes to match frontend in WordPress 5.2
- Add support for wp_body_open() in WordPress 5.2
2.6 (March 12, 2019)
Compatibility Update: This release includes a change relating to PHP 7.3 compatibility. It improves styling for widgets added in WordPress 4.8 and prevents errors when using old versions of WordPress.
Blog Post: Spring Cleaning (Theme and Plugin Updates)
- Update framework to 2.6
- Enable mobile auto-linking phone numbers
- Make core widgets show message when incompatible with widget area
- Style audio widget in sidebar to fit
- Rely on download attribute only, instead of sending file contents with headers (less error prone, more secure)
- Add support for WP Offload Media
- Prevent posts from showing under Not Found page message
- Fix Skype social media icon link
- Fix prev/next not considering time when multiple events on same day exist
- Fix PHP warning when each() used in ctfw_background_image_preset_urls() (PHP 7.3 compatibility)
- Fix newly added widget settings not taking effect until changed (force defaults)
- Fix “undefined function get_theme_file_uri()” fatal error when using WordPress 4.6 or older with up-to-date theme
- Fix widget save failing when relative URL used in field (automatically converted to absolute URL)
- Fix fatal error on event recurrence grandfathering when ctc_get_theme_support() not available
- Fix sermon books showing twice when starts with lowercase letter
2.5.4 (January 28, 2019)
- Fix layout bug affecting Internet Explorer
2.5.3 (January 18, 2019)
This release further improves styling of WordPress blocks.
- Improve table block styling
- Improve file block styling
- Fix gallery block when images linked
- Fix issue with shadow on boxed content disappearing
- Require WordPress 5.0 (new installs)
2.5.2 (January 15, 2019)
- Fix issue with dropdown menu being cut off when should appear outside of the boxed content area (issue introduced in version 2.5.1).
2.5.1 (January 9, 2019)
Compatibility Update: This release provides additional styling and support for WordPress 5.0 and its Gutenberg block editor.
- Update framework to 2.5
- Make featured image size note show in block editor
- Make pullquote BG on light scheme more apparent for various backgrounds
- Improve frontend blocks on mobile
- Apply body color to all elements in classic block
- Adjust blockquote in classic block
- Move large block quote mark out to accommodate wider fonts
- Use add_theme_support( ‘responsive-embeds’ )
- Style block gallery alignment
- Style block button alignment
- Style latest posts and categories blocks
- Style block table options
- Reduce spacing between paragraph blocks with background
- Add padding to text with background
- Center citation on large quote block with centered text
- Make citation clickable on pullquote block
- Fix citation entry in block editor
- Fix ‘Add Text’ problem when adding new button block
- Style embed aligned
- Improve drop cap sizing for small, large, etc.
- Make dropcap inherit text color
- Style comments block
- Style file block
2.5 (December 5, 2018)
Compatibility Update: This release adds support for WordPress 5.0 and its new Gutenberg editor. Read Ready for WordPress 5.0’s “Gutenberg” Editor on our blog to learn how to prepare for Gutenberg.
- Update framework to 2.4.8 (including changes in 2.4.7)
- Add support for WordPress 5.0’s new “Gutenberg” editor (compatibility)
- Make sermon.net embeds responsive
- Fix undefined variable note on Media edit attachment
2.4.2 (October 11, 2018)
Blog Post: Theme and Plugin Maintenance Releases
- Update framework to 2.4.6
- Fix French translation (“Modifier” now “-” in date ranges)
- Fix possibility of improper “Every Weeks” and “Every Months” wording in recurrence notes
- Fix CT Events widget not respecting category selection
- Avoid jQuery UI Datepicker conflicts
2.4.1 (October 5, 2018)
- Update framework to 2.4.5.
- Fix buttons in Appearance > Widgets not working (rename admin-body.php back to admin-enqueue-scripts.php).
- Prevent PHP undefined ‘notice’ variable on license expiration notice.
2.4 (October 1, 2018)
Compatibility Update: This release adds support for Church Content Pro and the beta version of WordPress’s new Gutenberg editor (Classic Editor still recommended for live sites until WordPress 5.0). It also addresses changes in WordPress 4.9.x.
- Update framework to 2.4.4 (including changes in 2.3, 2.4, 2.4.1, 2.4.2 and 2.4.3).
- Add support for Church Content Pro add-on features.
- Add experimental support for beta version of Gutenberg editor.
- Add editor styles to match frontend.
- Make Ustream embeds responsive.
- Make “Expiring Soon” license notice show 7 days prior to expiration (formerly 30 days).
- Fix breadcrumbs conflict with Yoast Premium Prominent Words.
- Prevent conflict with AppPresser relating to theme updates.
- Grandfather basic recurrence for existing sites (Pro required for new sites).
- Make wording for sermons, events, etc. use functions filtered by Pro settings.
- Avoid various errors when Church Content plugin inactive.
- Style comment cookie consent checkbox added in WordPress 4.9.6 (compatibility).
- Adjust styling for updated media player in WordPress 4.9 (compatibility).
- Make separator line visible in light color scheme.
- Use European date format for upcoming events in header.
- Stop doing math in absint to avoid PHP error (compatibility).
- Improve French translation.
2.3.1 (November 15, 2017)
Compatibility Update: This update maintains compatibility with WordPress 4.9 in multiple ways. It is recommended that all users update to keep the audio player appearing as intended and to prevent errors when switching themes.
- Update framework to 2.2.2 (including changes in 2.2 and 2.2.1).
- Adjust styling to accommodate WordPress 4.9’s updated audio/video player (compatibility).
- Prevent errors when live previewing theme in Customizer and when switching themes (compatibility).
- Update language files.
2.3 (September 12, 2017)
Compatibility Update: This update has changes addressing compatibility with newer versions of the Chrome browser on Windows and an issue with blurry background images on iPhone.
Blog Post: Maintenance Updates for All Themes
- Update framework to 2.1.1 (includes 2.0 and 2.1, which are more significant).
- New: Prevent possibility of updating theme with another same-named theme from WordPress.org.
- New: Support new ctfw-loop-after-content-used framework feature.
- Tweak: Update theme updater class from Easy Digital Downloads Software Licensing – now unmodified.
- Tweak: Replace instances of “Church Theme Content” with “Church Content” – plugin renamed.
- Tweak: Improve wording on update notice.
- Tweak: Remove Backstretch code and script. No longer used.
- Tweak: Add iOS detection for CSS via JS.
- Fix: Make date ranges on event lists use abbreviations in same manner as single-day events.
- Fix: Make background image attachment always scroll on iOS since ‘fixed’ not supported. Resolve blurry background issue.
- Fix: Add workaround for horizontal scroll issue introduced with Chrome 61 on Windows (compatibility)
- Fix: Fix dropdowns being too far to the left after 2.1.1 update.
- Fix: Ensure background size (cover for fullscreen / fill) takes effect in Customizer after Preset change
- Fix: Prevent Edge browser interfering with phone styling.
- Fix: Typo on Spanish translations.
2.2.1 (March 3, 2017)
Note: This was released shortly after 2.2, which is a compatibility update (read below).
- Ensure background size takes effect in Customizer after preset change
2.2 (March 3, 2017)
Compatibility Update: This update resolves an issue relating to the Customizer background image with WordPress 4.7.
- Update framework to 1.9.2
- Make Customizer background image support newer WordPress controls (WordPess 4.7+)
- Avoid warning in Customizer on systems having error display enabled while using newer versions of PHP
- Set new background image defaults
- Move “Additional CSS” panel to bottom of Customizer
- Update German translation to include books of Bible
- Update Superfish dropdown menu script from 1.7.6 to 1.7.9
- Disable ctfw-body-classes support; not used with this theme
- Theme now requires WordPress 4.7 or newer (always update to the latest version)
2.1.2 (September 27, 2016)
Blog Post: New Features for All Themes
- Update framework to 1.8.6
- Automatically set permalink structure to “Post name” when sample content imported (sample content uses this format)
- Make after-import action replace URLs of new sample content source
2.1.1 (September 14, 2016)
Critical Fix: All users should upgrade. Several files were missing in the previous release. Since the same files exist in the Church Content plugin, the issue did not affect users who updated from 2.1. It did affect new installations of the theme. Regardless, all users are encouraged to update to this latest version to replace the missing files.
- Fix “Fatal error: Class ‘CT_Meta_Box’ not found” error on installations without Church Content plugin installed (affects new installations since version 2.1)
- Make second level menu dropdown open left if will go off screen opening right
- Remove Google+ icon from default header Customizer setting
2.1 (September 7, 2016)
Compatibility Update: This update resolves an issue with Google Maps suddenly not appearing (first reported September 7). Google made a change on their end that the theme is now compatible with. Please update to ensure all of your maps continue to show (this is unrelated to their new API key requirement).
- Update framework to 1.8.5 (includes changes in 1.8.1, 1.8.2, 1.8.3 and 1.8.4)
- Fix critical issue of Google Maps not appearing after change on Google’s end
- Add “Register” button to event when new Registration URL field is used
- Make soundfaith.com embeds responsive
- Make ‘Expiring Soon’ admin notice a warning (orange) and not error (red)
- Update admin notices to use new class names
- Add Polylang support to CT Archives widget
- Improve notice to install Church Content plugin (now goes to plugin search result)
- Remove deprecated tags from style.css
- Simplify email encoding description in meta boxes
- Improve event button icon position
- Update language files (new strings to be translated)
2.0 (June 30, 2016)
Blog Post: Updates for Google Maps
- Update framework to 1.8 (includes changes in 1.7.9)
- Make Google Maps use API Key from Church Content plugin settings
- Make post content with image or embed show when there is no text content
- Fix breadcrumb path which mistakenly included /blog/ in base URL for date archives
- Update CT Meta Box to 2.0.1 (translation security)
- Port sermon index page templates (topics, series, books, speakers, dates) from Maranatha theme
- Port Child Pages page template from Maranatha theme
- Add support for new event Registration URL field in Church Content plugin (button will display in next version)
1.9.2 (May 17, 2016)
Blog Post: Maintenance Releases — Going 100% SSL
- Update framework to 1.7.8 (includes changes in 1.7.6 and 1.7.7)
- Change churchthemes.com URLs to https (including license status checks and updates)
- Add support for mail icon when using mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org format or “newsletter” in URL
- Add CSS to make pre tag wrap long text to next line
- Make CT Categories dropdown work when Give plugin is installed
- Avoid Theme Check iframe false positive on generic embed function
- Avoid Theme Check false positive for _n() in Galleries template
- Avoid Theme Check false positive on Customizer footer_notice default
- Fix incorrect textdomain
- Update language files
- Update screenshot size to new recommended size of 1200×900
1.9.1 (December 11, 2015)
Compatibility Update: This update has changes relating to WordPress 4.4. Update both the theme and WordPress for the best experience. Also see 1.9 below.
Blog Post: Theme Updates for WordPress 4.4
- Update framework to 1.7.5 (includes changes in 1.7.4)
- Adjust comment submit button for new WordPress 4.4 field layout
- Resolve error on Customizer when no pages have been created
- Add Norwegian translation from Elias Daniel Sjøen
- Rename .resurrect-assistive-text to .screen-reader-text for Theme Check
- Add readme.txt for documentation and support
- Improve download “Save As” for locally hosted media
- Prevent videos from showing small before responsive sizing takes effect
- Remove ?sensor= parameter from Google Maps JS API; no longer required
- Caching of Customizer defaults as performance precaution
- Fix issue on some systems with CT People widget not ordering correctly when Group filter used
- Fix uncommon theme switching notice (when old theme doesn’t exist)
- Prevent responsive conflict with Jetpack SoundCloud shortcode
- Remove Locations link from breadcrumb when there is only one location
- Remove ctfw-non-content-shortcodes (removed from framework)
1.9 (October 27, 2015)
Compatibility Update: It is important that you update the theme to this version before WordPress 4.4 is released in order to avoid the possibility of seeing an error (details).
Blog Post: Major Theme Updates Released
- Update framework to 1.7.3 (also see 1.7.2)
- Implement add_theme_support( ‘title-tag’ ) and remove ctfw-auto-title (WordPress 4.4 compatibility update)
- Make sermon download button show for externally hosted files
- Add support for Location Email field in Church Content 1.5
- Add option to show email address in CT Locations widget
- Show email on location header (short and full)
- Change German date format from “Oktober 3” to “3. Oktober” in header right items
- Update Spanish translation with improvements from Miguel Arbizu
- Remove add_theme_support( ‘ctfw-force-customizer-background’ ). WordPress 4.1 removed Background Image screen.
- Fix menu margin on left at 1024px
- Make menu dropdowns work properly in preview after changes via Customizer
- Make jQuery Validate load only when comments open (resolves conflict with Event Espresso)
- Performance optimizations (no_found_rows in framework queries)
- Theme activation routine improvements (use after_switch_theme action)
1.8.4 (September 10, 2015)
- Update framework to 1.7.1
- Make Livestream embeds responsive (mobile-friendly)
- Add Finnish translation by Kaj Kiviniemi
- Fix issue with some Google Maps not showing
- Require WordPress 4.3+
1.8.3 (August 17, 2015)
- Update framework to 1.7
- Enable Site Identity / Site Icon in Customizer with WordPress 4.3.
- Move Customizer option to hide breadcrumb path into Header & Logo since Navigation section will be replaced in WordPress 4.3.
- Use framework’s new ctfw-valid-embeds feature to correct invalid HTML5 on video embeds.
- Remove pubdate from time tag (new HTML5 validation requirement).
- Update POT language file
1.8.2 (April 30, 2015)
- Update framework to 1.6
- Google Maps integration improvements (see framework 1.6)
- Escape add_query_args in generic media embeds to ensure security (see framework 1.6)
- Correction to “Select Month” in Swedish translation
1.8.1 (March 11, 2015)
Restore search in top bar on mobile (removed in 1.8)
1.8 (March 9, 2015)
Blog Post: New Mobile Menu for Resurrect Theme
- Implement full-featured mobile menu to replace simple dropdown
- Add option to hide search box in top bar
- Make top bar disappear when empty
- Add partial Swedish translation by Emil Jonzon (about 60% complete)
- Fix bug with background image sporadically disappearing in Customizer
1.7.1 (March 5, 2015)
Blog Post: New Features: Events Calendar & Categories
- Update framework to 1.5.3
- Fix DateTime issue with PHP 5.2 causing fatal error on events calendar template
1.7 (March 4, 2015)
- Update framework to 1.5
- Add monthly calendar template for events
- Add support for event categories (update Church Content plugin to 1.3)
- Add events widget option to filter by category
- Show recurrence pattern on single event details
- Improve download button reliability
- Improve handling of page banner when blog is set to “Posts page”
- Fix missing strings in archives widget translations
- Update language files
1.6.1 (January 26, 2015)
- Dutch translation contributed by Het Kruispunt, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
1.6 (January 7, 2015)
- Update framework to 1.4.5 (includes changes in 1.4.3 and 1.4.4)
- Make events show new time fields and/or time description (Church Content 1.2)
- Make event time display use General Settings time format
- Rewrite ctfw_site_path() to prevent an obscure error when URLs in General Settings mismatch
- Fix custom post type month archive URL for PATHINFO “Almost Pretty Permalinks”.
1.5 (December 18, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.4.2 (includes changes in 1.4 and 1.4.1)
- Add new Customizer controls for handling background image and presets in WordPress 4.1
- Make dynamic show/hide in Customizer controls work in WordPress 4.1
- Update required version of WordPress to 4.1, upon theme activation
- Make event queries backward compatible with time fields to be released with Church Content 1.2
- Adjust audio player time position
- Remove render fix from Customizer
- Update jQuery Cookie to 1.4.1
- Improve license inactive/expiration notice wording
- Correct textdomain in several text strings
- Update language files
1.4.3 (October 9, 2014)
- Fix PHP 5.4 and pre-WordPress 4.0 issues with “Widgets” panel position in Customizer
1.4.2 (October 2, 2014)
- Update framework from 1.3 to to 1.3.4
- Add German translation by Dirk Hoffmann and Urban Life Church
- Use add_theme_support() for HTML5
- Make static Google Maps use valid HTML5
- Make Google Fonts use valid HTML5
- Improve background image (Backstretch) on iOS and Android when scrolling (nav bar coverage)
- Fix background image issue on some Windows 8.1 systems (showing on half of screen)
- Add missing Customizer sanitize callback for slider auto-transition checkbox
- Move Widgets panel to bottom of Customizer
- Update FitVids.js to 1.1
- Remove deprecated screen_icon() from Theme License page
- License system improvements
1.4.1 (June 4, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.3.1 to fix license activation issue introduced in last release
- See changes in 1.4 below as 1.4.1 was released immediately after.
1.4 (June 4, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.3
- Improve theme license handling
- Remove ‘Protected:’ and ‘Private:’ from breadcrumb
- Style telephone input fields
- Make sermonaudio.com URLs show podcasting icon
- Hide Jetpack statistic smiley in footer
- Fix widget issue with thumbnail covering excerpt
- Fix mb_strlen() error on hosts that disable it
- Update language files (new text needs translated)
1.3.1 (May 16, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.2.3 (also see 1.2.2)
- Fix double share buttons on sermons when no content provided
- Restore global post after header top posts loop (fix breadcrumb issue when tag has no posts)
- Breadcrumb improvements (framework)
- Update language files (new strings to translate)
- Add Mexican Spanish language file (copy of Spain Spanish)
- Fix Backstretch issue with orientation change
- Shorten Spanish and French “Email” on comment form
- Body helper class improvements
- Ensure line endings consistent
1.3 (April 17, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.2.1 (also see 1.2 and 1.1.4 changes)
- Prepared Customizer for live widget previews (WordPress 3.9)
- Improved sanitization (mainly in Customizer)
- Improved SSL handling
- Improved translation handling
- Improved Google Maps implementations
- Fix issue with Jetpack Carousel
- Fix RSS feed icon shortcode URL
- Fix loop not to not show prev/next container when no prev/next posts
- Fix iPhone and iPad issue with background image not covering when using horizontal orientation
1.2 (March 17, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.1.3 (also see 1.1.2 changes)
- Fixed directions buttons to work with new and old Google Maps
- Added Spanish (es_ES) translation by Elisur Rodríguez Cremades
- Fixed background image gap at bottom on iPhone Safari (GitHub)
- Made SoundCloud responsiveness for new player (posts w/SoundCloud embed need resaved to show new player)
- Added Roboto Google Font as option
- Renamed ‘Retina Logo’ to ‘HiDPI Logo’ in Customizer
- Made title on social icon hover show domain instead of “Website” if site is not recognized
- Updated styles for new versions of Contact Form 7
- Removed yellow outline on media player play button click
- Modified order and visibility of social media sites in Customizer
- Fixed Google Maps show when ‘Full Site’ toggle used
- Made homepage bottom widgets masonry compatible with upcoming WordPress 3.9 release
1.1.2 (February 5, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.1.1
- Correct mistaken use of site_url in place of home_url in various helper functions
- Fix issue with “Save” button on sermons giving Not Found incorrect on WordPress subdirectory installs
- Fix issue with the_content() returning blank when no ctfw-non-content-shortcodes support (thanks to shellbot)
- Make comment form validation compatible with Antispam Bee plugin
1.1.1 (January 20, 2014)
- Update framework to 1.0.9 – download improvements and line ending fixes
- Add French translation by Alexandre Koper
- Add Brazillian Portuguese translation by Ministre.com.br
- Rename translations for automatic loading with load_theme_textdomain
- Make sermon video and audio shortcuts work when pretty permalinks not used
- Add force_balance_tags() to all instances of slide title
- Make screenshot.png 880×660 for WordPress 3.8
- Correct Dribbble class name for Elusive Icons 2.0
- Fix logo image constraint in Firefox and IE
1.1 (December 5, 2013)
- Update framework to 1.0.8 – compatibility and minor improvements/fixes (see changes)
- Add social icons for podcast/iTunes and Instagram
- Make author bio Gravatar Retina-ready
- Rename jQuery Cookie plugin to avoid false positive on hosts with outdated mod_security rules
- Prevent URL’s like ?feed=rss from showing two RSS icons
- Update Elusive Icons to 2.0
- Various code cleanup
1.0.8 (September 23, 2013)
- Fix widgets compatibility issue with PHP 5.2
1.0.7 (September 19, 2013)
- First public release