You may want to create a page that visitors can use to contact you. The Locations feature can be used for maps, directions, service times, etc. so on this page you may just want a contact form and possibly a sidebar with widgets for locations and staff.
Add the Page
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Enter a title and any content you want.
- Under Page Attributes, set Template to “Contact” (if available).
- Optionally set a Featured image.
- Click Publish.
The way most contact form plugins work is you follow their steps to build a custom form in WordPress then paste a shortcode into your content where you want that form to appear.
This applies to themes that support sidebars, such as Exodus and Resurrect.
If you want to show a sidebar on your contact page (if your theme supports sidebars), set Template to “Contact” when adding or editing your contact page. You can then go to Appearance > Widgets and drag widgets into the Contact Sidebar.
You can show any widgets in a sidebar but there are several widgets especially useful for the contact sidebar.
- CT People – list staff members (People feature) with links to their contact information
- CT Locations – list your Locations with map, address, etc.
Please read the Widgets guide for more information.