Thank you for choosing churchthemes.com. We’ll walk you through setting up.
Only purchased a plugin? Read our Plugins Guide for installation and usage instructions.
- Sign up for web hosting if you do not already have hosting (recommendations).
- Make a new installation of WordPress on your hosting account. Many hosts have an auto-install feature. For manual install, see Installing WordPress.
- Log into your WordPress admin area (yoursite.com/wp-admin).
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.
- Choose the theme zip file you downloaded, then click Install Now.
- If you get an error, see Increasing Upload Size.
- After installation, click Activate.
Activate Theme License
- Go to Appearance > Theme License.
- Enter your License Key then click Save Key.
- Click Activate License.
The Church Theme Content plugin enables sermons, events, people and locations.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Church Theme Content in the search box then press “Enter” on your keyboard
- Click Install Now then Activate Plugin.
Take a look at our other Guides. We recommend starting with these.
- Learn how to Install an Add-on plugin if you purchased one with your theme.
- Import Sample Content to make your site look similar to the demo. This is optional.
- Customize the Appearance of your site with your own logo, colors, fonts, etc.
- See Managing Content for configuring your homepage, creating pages and publishing sermons, events, locations, etc.